Yan Engines is a growing startup company, working on a new internal combustion engine (ICE) technology, seeking a forward-looking, fast-learning, multi-talented, and self-motivated engineer to join the team.
We have openings for an engineer with 3-5 years of experience to serve as a key contributor working on advanced development projects. The candidate will primarily work in design, modeling and simulation, and assembly. Candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to other ICE disciplines, including fuel efficiency, performance, structure, dynamics, controls, ECU, and modelling.
We run a creative and fast moving working environment, so energy, self motivation and a good attitude are required. Please don't apply if you like structure and wearing ties to work.
- Plans, coordinates, and performs design, FEA, and analysis work for a sub-system of a larger engine project
- Operates in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews
- Interfaces with machinists/suppliers to produce parts and QAs parts as they are complete
- Assists in assembly and testing of finished parts
- A BSME with experience in engine design and/or engine subsystem or component design
- Experience with Solidworks
- Proficiency in Matlab
- Experience with developing prototypes and/or full development lifecycle from design to production
- Experience with engine controls, dyno testing and/or customizable ECUs
Personally traits :
- Forward looking and desire to venture into new technology
- Enjoys hands-on work and a diverse set of responsibilities
- Willing to work hard when needed and do whatever it takes
- Organized, clean and safe work habits
We are offering competitive salary, benefits, long-term growth potential, a pleasant and flexible working environment.
Please e-mail resume and salary requirements in confidence to, Yan Engines. (email@example.com)